Monday, May 08, 2006

Bang - Traffic - Galore !!!

"For a day's visit, you seem to be travelling pretty light," were the words of Lalith as I got ready to head for the Majestic Bus Terminus for the return journey to Chennai. My visit to Bangalore was a very short one & I was hard-pressed for time. The sad thing was I restrained from planning to meet most of my college mates (primarily, wingies) coz I was sure it wudn't be possible and, voila!!!, Bangalore traffic proved me right. It began the minute the bus (from Chennai) entered K.R.Puram. Traffic snarls prolonged the travel by another hour.
[More to come up. Watch out for this space!!!]
Visit to The Forum:
A car parking fee of 20 bucks for 3 hrs, half an hour of hunting for a free slot, extremely crowded atriums & CCD's serving time that seemed like eternity. Is Bangalore screaming ForUm... SPACE???!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger FireArrow said...

You really have "Wings" now. Fly highest. /:)\

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home